I sat down and decided to watch is since he came into my mind several times today (due to those talking with my mum). So, ah haha. Yo-ho pirates! The ending is rather fair, I'd say. Davy Jone's is dead. At least he is freed from all the heartaches. And also a good thing for Calypso - at last she is being freed. Elizabeth and William got married but, the ending is a bit... Uhh.. (I DISLIKE!) Maybe I've been in a long-distance relationship so I totally dislike this kind of loving each other but being apart. Will is almost dead but thanks to that Jack Sparrow, he became alive, being immortal and also the new captain of the Dutchman. At least he is alive and get to see his loved one even though it is once of ten years. Ahh, ever-lasting love. How sweet and yet heartache at the same time to see your loved one getting older and older, and eventually dies; son is growing up each day and soon marries and live without you. You'll be alone for the rest of the life. Sobs. Oh, they've a son! I'll see that ending as a macaroon after having a cup of bitter coffee.
Jaja, time for wash up and off to bed. Facial appointment is next week. So my new schedule will be, leaving Penang on Friday evening or Saturday morning. Mum's driving me to Kedah. And I guess she'll stay for some time to help me unpack things. The store room is at ground floor and my room is at 2nd level. I'll take things slowly, I promise. I don't want to injured my back anymore. It hurts and he will be sad to see me in such a state. Him, yes, the special one. I guess I really have to stop mentioning about him? He left nothing and why should I be leaving some traces of him in my mind?
Regarding the biathlon tomorrow.. I WANNA TAKE PART! T_T If mum agrees me to go down the pool then I'll take painkillers. Or else I'll have to go to the cafe to enjoy the sunrise alone while everyone is preparing for the event.
My friends from IPG tagged me this photo and spammed the chat while I was watching my movie.
Soo noisy! But the comments were hilarious. LOL!
Soo noisy! But the comments were hilarious. LOL!
It was an inter-varsity game - SIPMA 2010, Bkt. Jalil.
We were doing our warm ups that time. :)
We were doing our warm ups that time. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment