Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hail Google map!

          Morning everyone! I'm going  to town to receive my parcel. I wasn't at home when my parcel arrived. So... I'll have to retrieved it. The problem is, I don't know how to go. Haha. Thanks to Google map for the service. I get direction from Google map by entering my house address and the Postlaju address. Then... walla! Done. :D I've gps actually but I'm not used to using it on the road. I'll feel very gam cheong if the GPS said "turn right after 500m". I'll be thinking, "owh, this is my left and that is my right". Then I'll miss the junction.  LOL. 

Type you address in the box (first pink coloured line). Then type the address of your destination below. After that just follow the blue line. 
     
          How convenient! :x However, the roads at town look almost the same. I actually don't really have a clear image of the route in my mind after googling. Sigh. I'll just to find my way there. Mentioning about town.. He.. brought me kai kai once. :D I don't know how to go there. Anyways, I hope I won't bump into him later. Hold on, I think I won't have the chance either. He is having class from 11am. Lols. 

          Then later... I'll get a new casing for my phone. I dropped it few days ago. Then... I think I'll shop too. I haven't bought any nice clothing and nice bag yet. Class is starting in... 4 days time. Yea, I'm counting. I don't wanna leave this place. I'm afraid I'll forget traces of him. :( 

Love of My Life-  Jim Brickman 

I am amazed 
When i look at you
I see you smiling back at me
It's like all my dreams come true 
I am afraid 
If i lost you girl
I'd fall through the cracks 
And lose me track in this crazy lonely world

Sometimes it's so hard to believe 
When the nights can be so long
And gave me the strength 
And kept me holding on

You are the love of my life
And I'm so glad you found me
You are the love of my life
Baby put your arms around me
I guess this is how it feels
When you finally find something real
My angel in the night
You are my love
The love of my life

Now here you are 
With midnight closing in
You take my hand as our shadows dance
With moonlite on you skin

I look in your eyes
I'm lost inside your kiss
I think if i'd never met you
About all the things i'd missed

sometimes it's so hard to believe
when a love can be so strong 
and faith gave me the strength 
and kept me holding on

You are the love of my life
And I'm so glad you found me
You are the love of my life
Baby put your arms around me
I guess this is how it feels
When you finally find something real
My angel in the night
You are my love
The love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment