First of all...
The famous Char Koay Kak. It's the 2nd stall on your right if you enter the front door of food court. You can see lots of laminated newspaper cutting and certificate in front of the stall.
Best serve with a cup of fresh sugar cane juice.
Char Koay Kak - RM3.50 (with egg)
Fresh sugar cane - RM1.30
Secondly...
The famous Pasembur. Interviewed by 8TV - Hochiak. Enter from the front door, then turn on your left. It's the 2nd stall.
Small - RM3.00. (RM3.70 -with jelly fish)
Big - RM5.00 (RM6.00 - with jelly fish)
Thirdly...
The Famous Nyonya kuih. Lots of people were queuing up just to buy some when the kuih is restocked. Wait, they don't queue, they just surrounded that store. I heard mum said you needa be fast because the kuih sells hot always. I managed to squeeze in by attacking the left wing. LOL!
These are what I bought.
Total is RM6.40. A lil expensive. :x
- Greenish bottom and white top is Kuih Talam. My mum and my favourite. <3
- The colourful kuih is Kuih Lapis. I bought it for syok. I like to eat it layer by layer. Haha.
- The bluish kuih is Kuih Kaya. We were given a packet of kaya to eat with. SUPER YUMMY! My sis and my favourite.
- Saw the kuih, the one which is furthest compared to the rest? Idk the name. LOL! But it'swhite glutinous rice and the top is the flesh of coconut. It's brownish because they add in brown sugar I guess. Mix them when you're eating. It's my bro's favourite.
I remember saying "I'll go on diet/ slim down' lots of time. But I failed to do so. I just love eating or munching food whenever I'm free. My usual reply will be.. "Weiwen ah, you so slim d.. No need diet d laaa"
"Siao ah? Diet? So slim d."
"You say you've gained weights then what about US?"
Hello bffs, darlings and fellow friends. I really gain weights compared to last time (high school). I couldn't wear quite lots of tops, skirts, shorts, jeans and swimming wear already. :O SERIOUS! I even plan to 'restock' - I'm waiting for the coming year end sales.
Current me.
I really hope I've determination to jog daily when I'm back to college. Wenny, gambateh neh! Fighto fighto! :D






No comments:
Post a Comment