Okay, forget about all hail the Google map. I lost my way on the way there. I ended up driving around that area for a few times. To prevent wasting unnecessary fuel, I decided to park my car and WALK!
When you're at town, you can't find any parking lots. The car parks are full and lots of people are parking at the side of the road. This made the town so crampy. Moving with motorcycle is really convenient if you're at town. It's kinda dangerous too because vehicles can come out from nowhere suddenly. Too bad I don't know how to ride one. I don't even have the license. So, I queued up to park my car at the Sri Weld Hawker Centre (I guess that's the right name). Yes, Q-UP just to get parking lots. -.-
Those locals really thought that I'm a Singaporean. LOL! This is because I was wearing Singapore Poly's tee, holding the map that I printed out and looking left and right to remember the road. So, I walked like 15 to 20 mins I think to reach the Post Laju office and it took me another 15 minutes to receive my parcel. After that I went for a walk. I guess I entered the place where local calls it Little India. I wanted to have a set of Punjabi suit, so I just went in to one of the boutique and bought one. RM115 (Additional RM5 is to add a sleeve on - It's sleeveless originally). It's a lil bit expensive after bargaining- from RM275 to RM130, then to RM115. Ah, nevermind the price. I like it so so much! It's pink in colour and with silver embroidery. Well, it's actually against the rule for a Chinese to wear Punjabi suit in IPGKDAR. But who cares if all the non-Muslims from our class wear it on the same day. :p Furthermore, I can still wear it when I'm at UPSI.
After that, I went shopping again. This time at Nicole's. I bought a knitted dress. It's sleeveless. I've one thing to confess - I like knitted top, cardigan or dress. It's so cozy when you wear it and it looks classy. Simple and nice. After that, an olive green blouse -My first green colour blouse. I always thought that green isn't a nice colour for tops. It isn't actually. Olive green blouse is match well with light brown colour sleek long pants. Final piece is a black coloured slack pants. I spent like 80% of the time looking for a suitable one. Bo huat, flabby thigh makes me spending extra time to find one with suitable cutting. =.= Pek Chek.
Jaja, time to wash up. Going out to Queensbay Mall later. This time, I plan to get a pair of heels, bag pack, hand bag, cardigan, tube tops and leggings. Wohh. :x
No comments:
Post a Comment