Sunday, September 4, 2011

PSC Swimming Carnival 2011

           The carnival.. I didn't participate. Ken disagreed when he heard I planned to join. He gave me advises which I don't see a reason to reject his explanation. So... :( I guess  I won't be at Penang next year when the carnival starts. Since I wasn't the participant, I didn't have to report myself that early so my brother and I spent some time at the beach.

           Lots of events were arranged by the swimming section and I believed everyone enjoyed themselves. The first event was the swimming + running event. Second is the family relay (get 2 adults as 'papa', 'mama' and 2 children - swimming with shirts on). Coming third is the set time and set place event. Random time is set by VIP so you just have to swim at your own 'luck'. Who knows the time that you clocked is close to the time set. The closet time swam by the participants will win. The same thing goes to the set place event. The VIP will draw lot. The lucky location is written on the paper. So whoever that stands closer to the lucky spot wins the game. After that is the passing of water balloons. Pass 5 balloons and the fastest team wins.  After that is the water polo event- the most exciting part and it was super hilarious. Penang state team vs freshies? LOL. And finally, the Treasure Hunt where money, canned food, canned drinks and fruits are thrown into the pool (lots of them) So, the participants can hunt as much as you can - swim, float, dive or whatever. Haha.

 First thing, the usual view from the multistory car park. It's 6.45am or near 7am in the morning. 

 Sea Front Cafe is what we usually see after getting off from the lift. We threw our bags there and spent our time at the beach. 

Morning stretch! My back isn't that pain anymore. At least I can bent my body already.  

Haha. Posing to brother. 

Crab-catching. My brother and I used to catch them with slippers or bare hand when we were young. :x We didn't have time to play this because mum shoo-ed us to the pool. 

Mum phoned us when we were having fun. She said they need some people to help out. So, on the way back to the pool, we passed by the sailing section. Cool heh? =/ 

As we were walking towards the pool, we saw the sun is rising! With the speed of lightning, brother dug out the cam and start taking photographs. Lol.

I personally like this one. Don't you think it's pretty? 

After 5 mins of walking distance.. Tada! The pool with lane ropes. All set! Participants were registering. I can only watch them preparing the event. How sadddd. :( 

I volunteered myself to be the timekeeper. So, this is the beach where the participants will have to run for the biathlon. It isn't really called a biathlon actually because the distance is greatly REDUCED compared to previous years. The total distance is like 1km this year. Eee, so-not-challenging. I remembered we ran to the parking lot of Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel and back to this beach after swimming. 

The pool is super calm and serene before the event starts. 

Both coaches were briefing the participants. I wanna join too! :O 

Heh, my younger sister. She completed the swimming & running event and she got 3rd placing. Woh. Must be her lucky day. 

My handsome brother. Preparing for the water polo game.

And the slacker - Wenny. :) 
I-know-I-have-gained-some-weights by the look of this photo. 
I'll go on diet. -Promise- 

           I wished I could have fun before going back to college. Life at college is super boring. :O SUPERRR BORRIINNNGGGGG!  

P/s - Thanks to my bff for letting me know what's happening. So, I guess, less topics bout that unique guy from now on. Okays? :) I'll be fine. So, no worries. Things will patch up somehow. You two are the best! xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment