Anyway, class reunion is on August. This time the organiser is planning to have some water activities. So the venue is at Penang Water Sport Centre, Batu Feringghi. I have phobia for seas but they want to play what what canoe, banana boat, whatever thing they call. Duhh. Well, since I overcome the fear of riding a motorcycle (thanks to someone), so I can actually TRY to overcome the fear for sea this time. Hopefully my sisters, darling Jisha and Dee Dee will be there for me.
Okay, I'll start taking care of my face since someone said I look pale and pimples started popping out.
So, what I should do now is:
1. Go to bed early (before 11pm)
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Control my diet
4. Go for exercise
5. Facial treatment
RAWR! -fuming-
According to my friend, there are 3 reasons of why the heart hurt so badly when I rejected him face to face.
#1- because I like him and I've regrets.
Yes, I like him but no regrets (as promised).
#2- because I can see his expression.
Yes, mixture of them. Serious, pitiful, gentle, warming, etc.
#3- because I think I made a wrong decision.
Saying yes means I'm to bold, saying no means I'm lying to myself. :)
Ja, time to rest. My nose is just like a running tap water now- free flow. Lols!
Oyasumi peeps!
P/s- Darling Xuan, I know you are reading this.
I promised, no pills, okay? xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment