I believe in ghosts or spirits or whatever you call them. They really exist in this world. They have to because everything in this universe is made up of Yin and Yang. I guess people will only believe these paranormal thing when they experience it themselves. End of elaboration for X-file.
So... Kenneth likes computers and mobile phones so sometimes he sent me reviews or links about mobile phones. Since I'm really bored so I will usually just spend some time digesting them. In the end he has to spend time to simplify things for me. Haha. As expected from a baka neko. Since everyone is into android recently so let me talk about the names given by each Android OS. Just google it then you get their names.
Cupcake
Donut
Eclair
Froyo
Gingerbread
Cute and tasty names, aren't they? What captures my attention is Eclair. According to Wikipedia...
Éclair may refer to :
- Éclair (pastry), a long cream-filled French pastry
- Laboratoires Éclair, a camera manufacturing French company
- Éclair (Kiddy Grade), an anime character
- A princess in the game La Pucelle Tactics
- Éclair "Lightning" Farron, the main character of the video game Final Fantasy XIII
- The 2.0 and 2.1 versions of the mobile operating system Android
A long cream-filled French pastry. I love pastry hence I decided to make it as the name of my daughter.
Baby boy - Eric, Ethan
Baby girl - Erica, Eclaire (with an 'e' behind)
Teehehe! :D
# UPDATED (2/8/2011)
I was being told that 2.0 and 2.1 is Eclair, 2.2 is Froyo and 2.3 is Gingergread. That's according to Wiki. What I got from the other webby tells me another story and what I heard from my friendS are another versions of stories too. I'm not an expert so I decided not to comment about the versions. By knowing the names is enough for a girl like me. Those pros know these well than me, so ask them.
What I want to tell is, Eclair is a beautiful name and I decided to make it as the name of my daughter by adding an -e behind (Eclaire). :D
No comments:
Post a Comment