Saturday, July 9, 2011

First time of being home late

           At last! I'm back home already. From? From movies and dinner. At? Gurney. This is my first time going out with friends in the evening and reaching home so late at night. I went out at 5.45pm and reached home at 11pm.

          I usually don't go out with friends in the evening. I'll take a leave early and reach home not later than 6pm. This is because my parents wouldn't love to see me going out in the evening or at night and it is quite inappropriate for a girl to reach home late. That's conservative, yes I know. What to do? I come from a strict family. My mum is a assistant headmaster and my dad is a rather conservative person. He worked in the army before so you can imagine what my parents expect from me.

          There are 4 of us. Me and another 3 male friends. You see, I don't mind going out with male friends as long as I know them very well. I don't have the chance to laugh at silly jokes and had fun madly after I stopped competitive swimming. During those days, I get to be with my sisters 24/7 whenever there is a competition. We talk, we crap, we laugh and we go crazy until late at night (we usually stay at the hotels or dorms). After quitting competitive swimming at the age of 17, I never get to have the chance to go crazy with friends until so late at night. Until today, thanks lots buddies! Your lameness reminds me of the importance of friendship.

          It's time for me to change my mind. Maybe I should spend some of the nights with my friends. I need to explain to my parents about the situation. Hmm. Anyway, I'll make sure I won't go out at night always. You can have many friends but not friends are there for you to make your life colourful.

Thanks to Yong Yi, Kwang Yit and Zhong Sheng! This post is dedicated for you people. You peeps opened my eyes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment