Monday, July 25, 2011

I survived

           Today is Monday- originally should be going out with him. Something happened so in the end I'm going alone.

           I woke up early in the morning to prepare for this journey. Wash up, put on my sports attire, took my bag, the car key and I'm ready to go. I dropped my brother at INTI first, then I was stuck in the usual morning jam all the way. I reached at 8.30am. Thanks to Google map for letting know how to reach there. *wink*

           There are a few surprising things happening this morning. One, the parking lot isn't packed at all. Two, the rain stopped before I reached Botanical Garden. Three, I found those spots where he took all the photos. Thanks God for all those hints. :) I entered the entrance and start walking. It's huge and green. LOL! Seriously, maybe I haven't been to such greenish places before, I actually enjoyed myself there. Baddie brother doesn't allow me to bring the DSLR camera.

          Those old folks doing their morning walk, family outings, tourists visiting and couples dating are what I saw this morning. Looking at my own pair of sport shoes and started wondering, "where is another pair?" I was actually feeling quite lonely. I somehow found a way to the lily pond. I sat just beside the pond and started staring at the flowers. I regretted wearing shorts instead of track pants because the weather was really cold in morning. After an hour of staring, I finally took a leave.

          My day ended after doing some shopping at Queensbay Mall. I spent around RM200. Girls tend to spend a lot when she isn't in the right mood.

If I were the water lily,
 then please be the fruit,
 it's just like a heart of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment