Heyy! I went out with him today, 4 hours long. We had lunch together and watched movie. I really enjoyed myself today.
He is indeed a special person. Might be the things he been through that makes him behave, think and act differently compared to other male friends that I've. He did quite a lot of talking today and I'm the listener. I don't mind actually. If I'm still single, I'd surely be his girl. *Shake my head* I must be dreaming again! Forgive me. Lols. :x
He said I've a special personality. I think it's true. I don't know whether my female friends would agree that but I've male friends telling me so. I'm special in my own way. I'm glad that I've left him a good impression. I was jealous when he took photographs with his children on the very last day but not me. That's silly, I know. So he promised to take photos with me today. Well, I told him I was joking only. In fact I don't want to. Hmm.
Maybe I should stop having this affection for him. This feelings might grow stronger and stronger and in the end, I may be the one hurting myself. Furthermore, I might just scare him away. This is not I want. I don't wanna lose such nice friend. Anyway, I'm not going to let him pay for my food anymore. This is the first and last time. I don't wanna be a parasite, and I'm not one. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment