These are cruel.
#1 Not helping me to solve my netbook.
Fine. I got it done already. I've quite some luck in me. :)
#2 Unfriend me.
Sigh. You did that to me when you are back from breakfast. Damn you for being so inconsiderate. Damn you for being so heartless. Damn you for making the heart shattered. Why didn't you ask what happen that night? I've so much to tell you but when I see the reaction of yours, everything became so silent. So you are selfish. You did all these things to protect yourself. Asking to leave you all alone and at the same time missing you time to time. You idiot!
FINE FINE FINE! You have your own way then I'll do it my own way. The worst part is, I don't remember what I usually do before you stepped into my life. Maybe I'll just go back to Kedah and find myself there.
Bells on the kitten rings
ring-a-ling, ring-a-ling-ling.
Ring-a-ling, ring-a-ling-ling,
fading as she goes into the dark ally.
No comments:
Post a Comment