Sunday, July 24, 2011

Encrypted

If you love me, please stay away from him forever. Or else you know what I'll do. 

          Tonight is indeed a hard night for me. After all this long hours of talking, I've made a decision to end all this mess. I'm his and he is mine. I cannot have another person in my life.

          I knew it hurt, for the three of us. But I have to cut it when it is still fresh. I'm so sorry for giving him hope. I feel so sorry for making him all the promises. I'm really sorry for appearing in his life. I should've stay in my own castle and live my own life, just like Rapunzel. Be far far away from all these miserable of life.

          Reality is indeed cruel. Damn cruel. It just forces human being to make a hard decision. Too hard til it hurts. Hurt til it cannot be described. Hurt till it is torturing. Hurt till I feel like suicidal.

Botanical Garden,
Photographs, 
Play the piano,
Prom night.
May all these be encrypted,
in the deep heart core of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment