Life is a gift by God, for you to enjoy the moment of your pressence in this world. Life is an unpredictable journey. Life is a path for you to discover new things. Life is lesson for you to know and learn everything. Life can be anything as long as you define it in your own way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is just like a lesson for me to know and learn everything. I know what I want in life.
I want love and money in life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Human beings live in this world and the interaction between human beings are what I call as love. Not knowing a person is called stranger; knowing a person for a few days is called acquaintance; knowing a person for a few weeks is called friends; knowing a person for a few years can be your best friend; knowing a person with your life is called your spouse. There is a degree of love in each of the relationship. You can love your acquaintance but you can also not to talk with him/her when that person is merely using you as a benefit. You can love your friends but you can also unfriend him/her if the person betray you. You can also love your spouse but you can also divorce.
I want to feel love in my life. Love from my pet, love from my friends, love from my family, love from the man I love. Sometimes, my love life might not be smooth - my pet died, my friends ignore me, arguments between family members, breaking up with the man I love, but these are all the process for me to know love, to feel love and to understand what love is. Instead of blaming causes of these pitfall, try to show my gratitude. Say,
"Thank God for giving me all these challenges because they make me a tougher person."
"Everything happens for a reason, I might not know the reason now but I'll know it later."
Life will not be as colourful and as interesting without love. Life will be all black and white if you are living in your own world. Life is hopeless when you live without love. In short, I still wanna be loved.
Life is something real, so it isn't unreal. (LOLS! Back to the main point). Life is what you see things, do things, feel things virtually. If you can say I'm able feel full by just having the one you love; if you can say I don't feel cold by just looking the the picture of your love one, I'm impressed.
Some people might argue that money will ruin the life of a person so it is bad as hunger of money, misuse of money, etc will cause a person to sway away. I agree with that up to a certain point. We can actually avoid these by controlling our desire. By knowing what we want, money is actually as important as love. I know there are many people who cannot control their desires but let's us put the argument aside.
In life, we need to have money. If you have money, you can do anything you want. I want to have plenty of them. With money, I can ensure that my loved one and I will not die of hunger or cold. With money, I'll be able to get married in a decent church, go on a honeymoon, have a house, cook good food for my husband, have children, etc etc. Do you think I will be able to have them without money? You know the answer well.
Have you encounter or seen cases where the wives abandon their husband/ the girlfriend abandon their boyfriend because the man is economically unstable? Face it people, how are you going to live without money? I don't feel pity for the male because how can a woman feel secure by knowing the man cannot provide them the basic necessities. There are still lot of cases where money is the key factor that determine the result of a problem. All in all, there are many things that require money, it is a thing that you must have in life besides love.
This is just my opinion, don't bombard me with the ideas of yours but we can share our point of views in a polite way. -wink- Ciao now, lunch time.
What do you want in your life? ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment