Sunday, July 24, 2011

Helen of Troy (TV miniseries)

          At last, very last! I downloaded and watched this movie. It isnt a movie actually. It's a TV miniseries. It is okay if you want to watch them all, 3 hours long. I never thought this miniseries was that long.


          Helen of Troy is a beautiful lady that brought a famous war named Trojan War. The war started because of the lust that all men has on her. She is just too beautiful until men would have die for her. So these 2 men fell in love with her and they start fighting over her. Helen loves one of them and that is where the Trojan War started. The man that Helen loves named Paris. So Paris and Helen they fought for their love. I expected a happy ending but it isn't. It's a sad one. Besides losing her loved ones, Helen lost everything. Indeed a sad ending, really really sad. Anyway it is a good movie/ miniseries for history lovers. To read more about it, click here.



"Go now? Without you?
"You have my love."
"Without you, I've nothing."
                                                                       - Paris and Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment