Bon Odori isn't really fun. You see, there were LOTS OF LOTS OF PEOPLE. The food is quite common and they are expensive. There are only 3 game stalls and they are really crowded. Regarding the performances, I don't have much to say since this year is my first. I see lots of dancing and the audience are basically watching / taking photographs.
There are quite a lot of girls wearing yukatas. They are so pretty - they as in the yukatas. I wish I could have one. Besides pretty girls with yukata, I was fortunate to saw an otaku. Maybe he isn't a real one but just dressing like one. Then, I also saw some really weird guy dressing up in black, wearing lots of ching-a-ling accessories, punk hairstyle and they make themselves look pale. My mum saw a weird guy pampering a doll, treating it like his girlfriend/ daughter. Lols. Overall, it is cool to see those people. Oh ya, and of course, they are some real Japanese people attending this festival.
So these are real Japanese. Saw the standing boy? He is cute! I wish he is holding this plushie.
Tada! The palmtop tiger. I'm obsessed with this because of the anime that I'm watching currently - Toradora.
Time for some pictures. :)
You get to have the experience of being a fisherman. Lols. Net the goldfish by using the fragile net. I'm not giving it a try - it's a waste of monehhh.
This old man cartoon-ized your potrait. I address him as a failed manga-ka. Sorry uncle, I'm just joking! :P
Fish the water balls. The hook is fragile too. So, no, I'm not wasting my monehh on it.
Dancing and dancing. Pretty girls with yukatas. There are just too many people in front of us.
We left at 8.30 pm and reached home around 10.30pm. Luckily my mum brought us there. Or else my brother and I would be caught in the massive jam. Mum, you are pro in driving. <3
I had fun talking with my ex school mate and juniors only. There is a haunted house but the Q is just tooooo long. So my brother and I chose to forget about it it. That's all for now. I'm drowsy because of the panadol. I'm down with a flu. :O Ciao!
My wishlist:
1. Maid uniform
2. Japanese High School uniform
3. Yukata
4. Visit to Japan yearly
P/s, photos are taken by my brother.
Luckily he is taller then me. >.<

No comments:
Post a Comment