Friday, July 29, 2011

Another night out

          HOLLLAAA! I'm home. 11.30pm, don't worry. It isn't 12 midnight yet. I'm still safe as long as I come back before 12 midnight right. Lol! The Cinderella's rule.

          So this week, Food Buster decided to make a trip to mainland. I'm not the one deciding actually. So anyhow, we went to Raja Uda for tomyam noodles. Out of 5.0, I give the tomyam a 2.5. It doesn't taste nice at all. The taste of the soup is so dilute. It's not spicy and nor sour enough. It's just taste so so diluted. Furthermore, it's SUPER EXPENSIVE. I only pick some mushrooms, 1 crab stick, some squid, some cuttlefish and fried fish fillets. It costs RM8. Ya, with all these ingredients, instant noodle and tomyam soup. I don't know why there are so many people there.

          I've 1 good news and 1 bad news. The good news is, I'm going to spend another week at the school. :D Meaning I can have extra income to buy what I want and I won't rot at home. Another bad news is, the tone of my face is so dull and uneven. Worst case, 5 pimples pop-ed out.  T_T Sigh. I think I need to apply some foundation when I'm out. Or else really no face already. It's time to change my facial wash I think. Selling off a brand new Bio Essence Tanaka White Gentle Cleansing Foam. I bought it 2 days ago and I didn't use it.

          Anyway, I had lots of fun going out with my friends. I'm going to spread the Miku virus to Yong Yi. Hur hur hur. -evil laugh-  Ciao, wash up and I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment