Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just like the Trojan War

          Yup, I'm waiting for a sick person to go online. It is 4.15 in the morning. So what? I don't care what YOU are going to say. You said I'm stubborn, spoiled girl, childish. Fine, you always say I'm so and so. But this time I don't care.

          He is my servant, and I'm the himesama. So he should wake up for me. He won't be angry even if I wake him up. Trust me. He isn't that kind of bad guy. I made him heart shattered and I need to explain everything. A SMS will not give him the satisfy answer.

          Letting him off earlier may be the best solution for both of us. I can just be the old Wenny. But him... Please promise me don't be such a computer geek anymore. It's time to mix around with people and let the others to discover the uniqueness of yours. At the same time, start looking for the girl that you dream off.

          I couldn't fall asleep. Those memories we had haunt me. I'd rather stay awake just to see him online.  I'll just wait for him. I need to tell him that he is indeed a brave warrior. He fought for this battle so hard and I'm really really proud of him. At the same time, I'm glad and lucky to be the one he is fighting for.

          Gah, I feel like cutting my hair short. I don't want to leave a trace of me in his world. Hmm. Maybe not. No, I don't want to. I remember he prefers girls with long hair.

Gomen. I don't want to be Helen of Troy that brings the Trojan War. 

No comments:

Post a Comment