Wednesday, July 6, 2011

That special smile from the special him

Yay! He's back to school today! :D
I bet he won't know how I feel today.

          Today, I go to school, feeling really happy because he said he'll be back to visit his children. Definitely, not me. When I'm half way writing the answers on the whiteboard, those kiddo started to shout, "BM teacher is back!". Then I was like, "huh? I'm teaching English what". When I turned my body, I saw him. Yeah, nobody but him. I smiled WIDELY and blushed. I couldn't control myself. I'm just feeling really happy just to see him standing in front of me. Oh ya, his smile. He smiled when he saw his children. That kind of smile is so unique. It cannot be described nor explained. The smile is just his. I got this special-type-of-smile with this-special-type-of-feelings when I see him smiling.

          Too bad I don't see him after school. I was feeling really really, extremely disappointed. I wish to talk with him a lil more. By standing beside him is good enough. He must be busy I think. First day of class, you know. Sigh. I seriously miss him. :(


Ha-chhooo! 
I sneezed twice. 
He must be missing me! Maybe not.  :p

No comments:

Post a Comment