Friday, July 8, 2011

He smiles

At Singapore Poly- Graduation Day (May 2011)


            I always complain that my hubby doesn't know how to smile. Well, actually he knows. He is a lil frozen when it comes to smiling. I always think that the mouth should be widely opened and the teeth must be shown. I can't apply this concept on him. So I cannot say he doesn't know how to smile at all. Different people has different way of smiling in front of the camera. This is how he smiles and I accepted it already.


Honey pie, 
You are the one:

That is able to make me smile by just browsing through the photos.
That will always be there for me when I needed you the most. 
That is able to feel warm and secure by being with you.
That rescue me from falling off the dangerous cliff. 
That is able to make my life full with love.
That I wanna spend my life with.




Mao mao. 
Neko is missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment