Tuesday, August 23, 2011

B-C.U.P!

          Dear Lord, thanks for the message. You are always right. Even though actions r done indirectly but I understand that You have told me the answer. What is fated to be mine will be mine. What isn't will forever not mine. I'm glad that Ken brought You into my life. Now I've something to hold onto when I'm feeling lost. I realised something after knowing a lil lil lil lil lil bit about this word - repent. By believing in Lord, you confess your problems to Him, and please for forgiveness and guidance. This is where faith comes in. You are not supposed to repeat the mistake again since you are asking for forgiveness and guidance. Dear Lord can be loving but He has his wrath too.

I need to be more mature this time. Seriously mature.  Remember this time to time:

B- C.U.P! 
Be considerate (C)
Be understanding (U)
Be patient (P) 
:D

          I guess I've nothing much to say. Ken told he is getting a Bible for me. :D Happy! He said he wish to see me reading daily and bring it to church with my friends. I can't wait to go to church with Lydia and John. #^.^# Well... uhh.. Plus a lil nervous and scared actually. But Lydia and Ken told me that I'll just have to bring a happy heart there and bring a happy heart back. The people there is very friendly. I want to know more bout Christianity. 

          Ja, Ken is back home. Time to share something that I've read today. He said read til Genesis chap 22, then he'll tell me something interesting. 6 more chapters to go. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment