Thursday, August 4, 2011

Forth day at work

          Today is the busiest day of all five days. Since it's fasting month so everyone gets to go off at 5.45pm. That's why the time of per lesson changes is shorten. So, I taught continuously for 6 periods (or more) today without lunch. I a piece of bread and a packet of soya milk during recess. I don't feel hungry that time actually. Does that mean that I can use this as a way to slim down? Haha

          I'm glad there is no 'harrasment' today. This is because my brother drove me to work. He finished class at 10am. I forgotten I've to duty before the class starts and I reached quite late. So that's the reason why I didn't have my lunch. Since I don't have to walk to school, I wore a silky long sleeve blouse with my favourite purple scarf and my favourite butterfly hairband. During school, the teachers praise at my hairband (of course), my blouse and my scarf. (Syok sendiri now). LOL! 

          One teacher jokingly tease the another teacher that praises my attire. She said, "Aiya, you're too old to dress like her. She's so young than anyone of us. You cannot one la! You're obasan, remember? OBASANNN." And the teacher that praised me saying this epic conversation.

"Oh, yahor. Aiya, Miss Lee, your boyfriend's fault luhhhh! Calling me obasan here and obasan there. Until the teachers also know what's the meaning of obasan." 

HAHAHA! 

          Senior teachers can be really funny at times. I don't blame anyone for laughing at us. They don't know the truth so why being angry or feeling so hurt when they're bringing up this issue? Right? At least they brighten the boring atmosphere of the staff room. Besides them, the assistant called me into her room. She asked what went wrong between us. 

I was like, WTF? What do you mean by what went wrong and what did you know? 

          Later she told me that she is feeling guilty for asking my number from Alex. -.- Well, Idk why is she feeling so guilty. Nothing is wrong. Hahaha. That scared me out of my life. I thought his parents told the assistant HM something went wrong with his son recently or etc. Luckily it's not. Speaking of this, I wonder how's his life. Boring as usual or my place is being filled up by something new, interesting or challenging. Hmm. 

          What am I going to use this money? Hmm. Oh ya, I'm going to get myself a set of new facial wash. Bio-Essence is no longer suitable for my skin. Plan to get from Cellnique or Clinique. They're expensive though. Tomorrow is my last day of school. If there are still vacancies, they're going to call me up. Hopefully one of the Ferrero Rocher chocolate will be taken away by him.

 -Hoping for miracle- 
Smile~ :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment