Tadaima! I'm done straightening my hair. It's reallllyyyyyyy straight. Not used to it a little bit. And my hair smell like chemical. Lols. I'm not allowed to wash my hair for 3 days and tie up my hair for a week. I look really weird now. I used to sweep my hair to the left because I wanna cover up my lazy eyes. But then the hairdresser said, according to the line, the hair should go to the right. Meaning, as time goes by, more and more people will notice my lazy eyes. Sigh. Then I cut my bags straight. So, I look like a doll now. The reason of cutting it straight is because after straightening, my bags are neither short nor long. Keeping my straightened hair by splitting in the middle will make my forehead looked super obvious. And I cut my hair shorter already. The length is longer actually, it's near to my waist. Sigh. Regretted cutting the hair shorter due to some personal reasons. I guess I'll have to take half year to keep them at my preferable length. Anyway, I don't like the person who attended me. She didn't do the way that I asked for. My favourite one took a day off. GAH!

Funny sia! I bet Ken will ROFL seeing it.
This photo makes me look a lil similar with the female character of the anime - Kimi ni Todoke, Sawako Kuronuma. She has a pair of beautiful eyes that I don't have.
Kimi ni Todoke
Shouta Kazehaya, her classmate and admirer. They both like each other.
Sawako is often being describe as a ghost in the anime due to her characteristics.
Maybe I can try this when class starts. HAHA!
Just for laugh. The art work of this anime is like that sometimes.
I wanted to be treated like that. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment