THE TEACHERS
"Oh, Miss Lee, so you're back already ah? Good good! Someone will be missing you. "
"Miss Lee, welcome back. So I guess someone will be here later in the afternoon?"
"SOMEONE is back already. I'm sure another someone will be here also. "
"So, is he coming to fetch you back? "
"I told him to send me wedding invitations someday and his reaction was super funny!"
I only smiled and said,
"Hahaha. Who is he?"
"Hahaha. Really?"
"Hahaha. I guess not, he is really busy"
Sorry teachers. He isn't coming to school to visit me. He isn't coming to school to fetch me back. He isn't coming back when I'm here. Sorry to disappoint you people.
THE HEADMASTER
"Miss Lee ah, I heard that you found yourself an admirer when you are working here? Ah, that boy, Alex is a really nice guy, He is so kind, generous and helpful. He always offers himself to help the school. He likes children some more. You can actually consider him. -wink- He is really nice. -laughing-
Uhh. The HM came to talk to me too. Smiling, laughing, giggling, hinting - EVERYTHING was shown when she talked to me.
"Oh, really?"
"Yea, I agree. He is such person, just like how you describe."
"Consider? Meaning?"
"Haha. Okay, see fitst."
Full stop, end of story. I smiled more than I say anything. Yes, I really really agree that he is a nice guy and should be considered. A dumb ass just let him go few days back. Anyway, not everything told by her hurts. I like this phrase told by the HM.
"Anyway, you are still young. You don't have to be in a relationship yet. What I mean is, you don't have to tie yourself to a guy. You can still mix around with people and choose the best one in the end."
Geez. HM, you're really good at talking. What you said its true. It's still early to tie myself on a man yet BUT the good one is gone so I'm left with...? Idk, you answer me.
THE STUDENTS
"Teacher Leeeeeeeee, is Teacher Alex coming?"
"Teacher Leeeeeeeee, where is Teacher Ch'ng?"
Me: "Ah, Teacher Alex ah. I'm not sure but you can ask him personally. -smile-"
"Teacher Alex ah, me and him, friends? -smile-"
"I'm not so sure also, he didn't tell me anything yet. -smile-"
The best thing to cover lies is to smile. Just smile and say nothing. Sorry children, he isn't visiting you this week. Geraldine, you cheeky girl. Thanks for telling me something but I'll be back to university that time already. ;) Oh ya, below is EPIC.
"Teacher Lee, I'm sure that you're going to marry Teacher Ch'ng next time."
"Yalor Teacher Lee, you can be his wife LEHHH."
HAHAHAHA! I feel like hugging these two monkeys and kiss on their cheeks. I was stunned when they said THESE thing during the exams. These happen when I was walking around to see if they can answer or not. I never thought they suddenly came out with these. -blushed-
THE TIMETABLE
Shoottt! Why I've to replace him? I thought I'll replace another teacher but when the senior teacher lead me to his place... I gasped. Then, smiled and said thanks. So, I'm now sitting at his place, doing his work, seeing things from his view. My mind was ALL ABOUT him when I'm at my seat. I spend so much time flipping at the planner, started reading and admiring.
Hmm. Not ALL the bad things happen today. I'm glad to hear these.
"那里可以叫李老师玩 game, 她那么斯文!" - Someone from 2J
ROFL! Kiss die this girl. So glad that someone said so. But it will be different when I'm playing field games. I can be rough and arrogant. And also, I can be demanding at special situation. -wink-
"那里可以叫李老师玩 game, 她那么斯文!" - Someone from 2J
ROFL! Kiss die this girl. So glad that someone said so. But it will be different when I'm playing field games. I can be rough and arrogant. And also, I can be demanding at special situation. -wink-
"李老师, 你很美丽。" - Someone from 2B.
Wee~ I'm flying, flyinggggg. Lols! Well, I just smiled and said, "you are pretty too and you will be prettier then me next time."
"Wei Wen ah, your hairband is so beautiful. Where did you get it. How much?"
Weeee~ Another praising. LOL! I bought it from PADINI, after discount is like RM19 already I think. This is the one, with butterfly decoration.
Miss Ooi Shu Juang ain't bad what -she realised that I like butterflies. Lols. According to her, she analysed it from the hairband and the decoration of my mobile phone. Mentioning about butterfly, I remembered him calling a ribbon as butterfly. Cute! It looks alike as one anyway. :)
Bloggie, I was hoping to see him in the morning but he didn't show up. I was hoping to see him around the school and he didn't show up. I was hoping to see surprises at the car park but.. nothing happened. Maybe I didn't lift my head up and look around, that's why I missed seeing him?
Ja, afk for shower. They're having exams now so I've to mark BM papers of 2J. I hope they scored well. It's his hard work after all.
There are similarities in our writing.
My capital T tend to be really tall compared to the others. It's just like a shade for a smaller alphabets.
Then, the capital W. I don't like solid W, its too boring to look at.
Saw the small letter r?
He drags it and connect to the small letter e. That's what I always do.
Saw the capital L? It's slurr-ed and connected to the a.
And small letter n connected to the alphabet g.
ROFL!
Anyway, I found a spelling error.
Aktiviti - Bahasa Malaysia
Activity - English.
Oh dearie, I nida knock your head already. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment