Ohaiyooo! :D Have blessed Sunday to you all peeps! My Sunday morning is enlightened by Miku's songs. FYI, Hatsune Mike is not a human. She is name of a voice and the voice is created by a programme named vocaloid. I like her very very much, still, not obsessed yet. Lols. Therefore lemme introduce some songs of hers in this post.
Introducing Hatsune Miku!
This is the first time I met her.
Hatsune Miku - The Word is Mine
The power of vocaloid. Impressive one by Miku.
Hatsune Miku - Disappearance of Hatsune Miku (Live concert @ Jap)
My alarm clock
Ievan Polkka - Hatsune Miku (cover)
My current ringtone for my phone
Hatsune Miku - Romeo and Cinderella
My current notification tone.
Hatsune Miku - Guu Guu
KAWAIII DAOOO! >w<
Currently addicted to this.
Hatsune Miku - Karakuri Pierrot
English cover of Karakuri Pierrot by joydreamer
Among all female vocaloids, Hatsune Miku comes first. Placing second is Megurine Luka. Coming third is Gumi Megpoid and then Kagamine Rin. Well, for male vocaloid, no doubt, I prefer Kagamine Len instead of Kaito. Ja, lunch time. I'll end it here for this first post about Hatsune Miku.
Miku is always pictured with a leek.
Cute? ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment