Finally! The last day of work for this week. Got my pay already. Hahaha. I gotta use those money wisely because I've so many things to buy.
1. Punjabi suit
2. New kebaya
3. Cellnique / Clinique facial wash
4. Straighten my hair (don't want to dye already)
5. Contact lens (last option)
I was too tired to write anything yesterday night. I slept rather late because of marking exam papers. Thanks to my assistant for helping me to mark the books. Or else I can say hi to God already. Lol! I started backing my stuff already. Hmm. I'm going back to college on the 15th if the school didn't call me up. I'm going back to clean my room and bringing back some rubbish because I've to stay 4 more month at the hostel (I really have lots of rubbish). I'll stay for 2/3 days and will be back on the 19th. Then I'll go back after the Raya holidays (on the 5th of Sept) and not coming back to Penang already I suppose.
From now onward I need to stop day dreaming already. I need to change my lifestyle so that I will not have any holiday sick when class is started. I'm sleepy. Yawn. I'll crawl back to my bed again. Nights people.
No comments:
Post a Comment