On my way to work, I met 2 perverts again. Guys are really itchy. Two men in a lorry, passing by me, stopped by and say hello to me. That scared me, really. I thought they're going to carry me into the lorry or what. Well, they just smiled and looked at me from top to toe (expected from this situation). Okay, I don't know wtf went wrong to me, I SMILED back at them. Then only realise that I've to cabut. Later when I was at the traffic light, another man in motorcycle passed by, slowed down and call me, ah moi. I'm not being racists, but those people that I encountered are M. Maybe they're too daring?
The fogging is carried on today, AGAIN. My housing area is the black area of Dengue mosquitoes so fogging is quite common actually. I'm afraid of the sound of that machine. It's scary. And also the poisonous gas. The moment when the gas came to you is like the soul eater from the Harry Potter. Soul eater? Yea, I guess that's the name, the smokey black coloured figure that floats in the air when Hogwarts is in danger.
I was actually on my way home when I got STUCKED in the middle of fogging. My left and my right is contaminated and they're getting closer and closer (shown in my artistic drawing). Shoot. I got even nervous when the sound of the machine gets louder and louder. I couldn't find my key, yet. When the people are directly aiming my house and started blowing these poisonous gas... YES! I found my key. Hurry I managed to open the door and hide into the house. That was very near. I can really see the fog intruding the atmosphere of my house and its so close until I see it right front of my eyes,
Going into classes, teaching what I should be teaching and mark what is given are routine of my work. I don't feel bored at first but soon I feel really boring. It's like, going to work without enthusiasm. When he is there, everyday is a happy day. There's nothing to be grumble about. Since he is gone, I'm left with nothing. Darn, so empty.
HM came and talked to me as usual and these are our conversation.
"蔚雯, 你的护花使者呢?怎么没看到他的?"
"校长,他最近都会很忙,所以没办法来。"
"忙什么?"
"FYP 啊, 他今年final year 了。"
"噢, aiya, 有什么比陪你更忙的。"
-Smile-
Thanks HM. You're a nice person to talk to. I actually like to hear you telling me these. At least you gave me some inspiration to believe that he is still there for me. At least I'll be happy for half of my work day.
A mother that often visit the office gave me these on Monday.
If you drop by the school, please take one,
from your table.


No comments:
Post a Comment