Monday, August 22, 2011

Last day of working

          OKAY! Today is my last day of working already. Really really last day of working of my super long semester break. I'm going back to Kedah on the  5th of Sept. 2 more weeks to go. Thinking of going back to that kampung area make my mood feeling so down. Urgh. Going back to Jitra sucks. :O

          Lots of things happen today. Lots of them I'd say. First thing, I curled my hair and wore my favourite blouse to school.

My 2nd DIY curls

Gah, as usual. Curling makes me look older. . I don't like to apply gel to maintain the curls. It isn't really natural. I'll get the spray one on Thursday. I'm going to do my hair on Thursday~ :D

          Second thing, 'teasing' from students and teachers. The Nestle sent a van here to the school. So all of the children, including teachers get to enjoy eating cereals for free. So, as usual, students of 2J will b screaming my name whenever they saw me. They're cute as usual and I wish to see them before going back to my jail. So 2, eh no, 4 of them asking me this.

"李老师~ 你是不是庄老师的老婆? "

HAHAHA! Kawaiii nerh! Blushed die me. <3 
          I was stunned because idk how to answer them. I just smiled to them and change the topic. Obviously I'm not, and I'm no longer is. 

" Miss Lee ah, 你见家长了没有? " 
" Ah? 家长? "
" Neh, 我们的庄督学... " 
" Ah... -smile shyly- 

        Another conversation that made me feeling really shy. Hahaha. I guess this teacher knew I was blushing because I didn't comment anything but smiling. So, tomorrow, Tuesday. Driving down to town to get my phone fixed. Then... SHOPPINGGGGG! Shooo away all the pain. 

So far I got 3 votes for silky long hair and 1 vote for wavy hair. I guess I'll make my hair silky long on Thursday. :) Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment