Sunday, August 28, 2011

Counting down (1 week)

         Sunday is about to end. I'm already counting down the days left in Penang. Exactly 1 more week left for me to enjoy myself here. Mum doesn't allow me to work part time at Straits Quay. Travelling alone at night is dangerous. Moreover 12 hours of working can be tiring. She doesn't want to see accidents and stuff. Therefore, I'll be bored at home.

          I'm going back to granny's house tomorrow afternoon. Dad said we'll leave when his new car arrive, around 2pm. I can assure that it'll be a boring 3 hours journey. From Penang to Ayer Tawar, I guess we'll arrive around 6pm. I've already planned what to. I'll wash up, dinner and watch anime in the room with my brother since there is no internet connection here in the village. I'll bring the Eclipse to granny's house. In case I'm bored of anime.

          It started to rain after a day of sun shine. Sigh. The weather nowadays is really bad. It rained in the afternoon so I had to stay indoor to play table tennis. I expect to have a swim. I like to plunge into the pool. Kicking off from the platform so hard, stretch and tighten my arm, dive into the water and doing underwater kicking as long as I can - until I'm out of breath (usually around 35m of the pool). Then after a swim, remove the silicone cap and wet my hair. Then turn my back to the sun and tan myself. That's called life! :D

Rain rain go away,
come again another day,
Little Wenny wants to play. :p


"Ah, all these things, that these things slowly are about to change
Ah, scary thought, scary thought I think it is
Hey, it is enough, I won't wait here any longer for you
'Cause if I stay I'll just end up breaking down"

Hatsune Miku - Karakuri Pierrot 

No comments:

Post a Comment