Friday, August 19, 2011

Checkmate

I hate people accusing me! I'm just doing such way because I've my reasons behind!  Just say whatever shit you wanna say. Say whatever disgracing thing you wanna post. I'll not give them a damn. I seriously, finally know that you are that kind of person. So this is what you get after 'analysing' me after all these time. JUST THINK AS YOU WISH! After all those things we've been through and you're showing these to me? I don't demand a repay or a princess like treatment. I don't need them at all. That's why I insisted in behaving independent ALL THE TIME. I don't need anyone's shoulder because relying on one will make you rely more. Once you're completely into it, a sudden rejection turns into a humiliation.

I didn't say A SINGLE words about your flaws. I keep myself silence because things might not go well if two parties aren't in a mood to talk. You started it by crapping all those shit. What disappointed? I'm just thinking of ways to overcome the problem only. Is that wrong too? You're disappointed on me, so do I! Should I just say, you're allowed to do whatever things that you wish without thinking twice? Over pampering? Crawl on your head? True colours? Nothing left? How could you do that to a person that treated you sincerely? I've never been repay treated like that before and this is my first. I want it to be the last time too. I don't need anyone to intrude my life, turn down my effort, slash my pride and leave me with scars.


Oh boy, 
You are Checkmated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment