Even though he said godspeed me but I believe he is the 'god'.
Even though he said this is the last thing he can do for me but I believe this isn't the last.
Even though he wrote me a checklist but I believe he wanted to make sure things go smoothly himself.
23 hours of living in a really blur state, it's time for me to give it a full stop. It's Sunday tomorrow. So I'll wake up and start doing house chores. After that nap before going to the club. I don't plan to play table tennis tomorrow. I'd like to put on my swim suit, admire my beautiful body line in front of the huge mirror (cough cough, just joking) and then plunge into the pool. The sun better be hot tomorrow. I wanna get myself tanned.
Recently those bastards approached me. One keep asking me to go out with him and another one sending me sms. Sigh. It's hard to stop seeing these when you're single. I am not going to go out with those idiot potatoes. Never. I'll only go on dates with decent guys. Back to my anime. I finished Zero No Tsukaima (ZNT) already and now I'm watching Seitokai Yakuindomo. This one is super hilarious. Much funnier than ZNT.
I pierce my ears last time.
What about this time?
Tattoo? :X
No comments:
Post a Comment