Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Second day at work

          1+1 = 2. Duh. Lols. It's second day already. Another RM30 into my pocket. Nyehehe. This week I'm teaching some new classes like 2B, 1B, 2J and 1H- his children.

          School is boring until somewhere in the middle, near recess, my children of 1H told me they saw Teacher Ch'ng, somewhere near 2J when they came back from the toilet. You know, you can't ask children to tell lies. So, I believed them, even if he wasn't here but what's wrong when I continue believing? He will be at the school someday, not to see me but his children. Don't worry, I ended up seeing nobody. When I was walking down the stairs after my work, I heard footsteps. I thought that's him but mana tau... That's cleaner. Oh aunty ah aunty... DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

          The HM as usual talked to me before she is going back. After coming back from 1H, the HM asked how did I come to school. I told her that I walked to school. The she was kinda astonished. Then she asked, then how are you going back later? Then I said, "Uhh, walking?" She opened her eyes and asked, "where is your driver?" Then I smiled and said, "driver?" She nodded her head and said, "Ya, your driver. He isn't here? Call him up la. -making her hands as if she's talking on the phone-"

....... As usual, SMILEEEEE to her .......  
Nothing is wrong when you just smile and say nothing. 

           Oh ya! I proved something really true. One of my male friend said this, guys get aroused easily because they reacted when their eyes see something. Girls are different. They only get aroused when their loved one touched them. In short, guys get horny easily. They're more ki hiao. HAHA! Sorry man, I don't mean all man but some of them, okays? 

          I have to walked to school since my car is hijacked by my brother. I have to pass a few roads in order to reach the school. So, motorcycle is the only transportation that is able to get closer to me. So whenever I heard those engine sound of motorcycles, I'll be alert and taking care of my possession. But then these stupid motorists started flashing lights at you and at the same time blowing whistle or  looking at you with a special expression from top to toe. Gosh, why do they have to be so 'yam'. I'm not attractive at all. I don't have big boobs, sexy ass, long legs or fair and smooth skin. Guys they really get 'hungry' when they've nothing to 'eat'. 

          Enough of talking these. I miss him. Being at the school is so damn lonely. =.= Luckily I've exam papers to mark, or else I can really harvest some mushrooms already. Xing Zheng asked me to CONTROL myself. Hahaha! This Xing Zheng, a funny guy and he makes a good male friend. But what he said is true, he chose the hardest way to forget bout me so I should at least be kind enough to let him go. 

        Full stop for the sad topic. The sun treats me well today. It is'nt really burning in the afternoon and in the evening too. :D And then it's windy today. So they both make my journey pleasant. The school ends at 6.40pm but since it's fasting month, so, everyone gets to go back at 5.40pm. Weee~ 

I like this one- I've long legs and I look tall.
 Haha! Syok sendiri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment