Darling Sha said she has been exercising to slim down. I can't wait to see how great she is later. :x Sha always said that she looks kinda round even though she has been exercising. As long as you put effort in exercising, you won't look too bad darling! :) Ken sort of ejek-ing me and saying why I only go out with her when my semester holiday is about to end. Well, both of us are busy with our work. No money no life what. Since both of us quit our job already so now is the appropriate time to go out.
We are meeting at 12.30pm but I think I'll go there early. Needa buy lots of things since JUSCO is having sale. I'm done writing down my shopping list. I just found out something really lame when I'm inserting the list into my purse.
I MISSED MY DENTAL APPOINTMENT!
*&^%$#@^&(#!!!!!!!!!!!!
Special thanks to my forgetfulness & clumsiness. Jackpot already this time. Originally scheduled on the 21st of August but I remembered the wrong date (28 of Aug). I just called and asked for a Friday (since my class starting on Sept) and they told me that September is FULL! I can only book one of the Fridays on October. Appointment of a famous orthodontist is always packed. So, 7th of October. I WILL REMEMBER correctly this time. Sigh. So... the day for me to remove my braces is extended by 2 months.
TT____________________________________TT
Wuaaaaaa! -screaming loud-
-Breathe in & breathe out-. Think positively Wenny! Luckily I find out now. If I found out later on the 28th, I might get a place for appointment in the end of October. That's even worse. Right? :D
~+~+ Always look at a brighter side ~+~+
别为失去的感情而难过,
开心因为你曾经拥有过.
No comments:
Post a Comment