Monday, August 29, 2011

Balik kampung!

             Everything is packed! I'll be staying at granny's house until Wednesday. I hope the weather in the morning will be sunshine because it freezes me. It can be really cold as the breeze is able to wake me up. Then I hope it will be raining in the afternoon because the weather can be EXTREMELY hot. The room is like a sauna. I don't feel the wind even I'm with my sexiest top. I also hope that it will rain at night so that I feel as though I'm sleeping in my air conditioned room.

          I didn't bring any nice, or decent clothing back because I guess I'll be staying in the house doing house chores. Sigh. As expected from the eldest grandchildren of my grandparents. Every time granny will be calling my names and ask for help, either in the kitchen or her chicken farm or taking care of the young ones. :O Yes, she has a farm, just beside the house. She has chickens, chicks, roosters, geese, turkeys and duck. We have natural alarm clockS, ringing at 6 something daily in flock. Haha!

          I guess relatives will be back. By that time I'll be seeing my uncles and unties. I'm SURE they'll ask me about my personal life.

These are what I don't really like to hear:

Weiwen ah, got boyfriend already or not?
Me: Uhhh. No?

Si meh? You're so good! Excel in both studies and sports. Don't tell me none of the guys are impressed by you?
Me: Hahaha. What a praise! I guess most of the guys fled because I'm too good? LOL

Aiya, can kahwin already la! Ask papa to make it big since he is the eldest son and you are his eldest!
Me: Uhh. Married? Hahaha. 6 more years to go. It's still early yet.

Wah, ho seh luhh you. Gov sponsor your tertiary education!
Me: This isn't my first option. But I guess this is a blessing in disguise.

Your papa ma si fat tat, save like 400k since you're under scholarship.
Me: I guess so. He can use that sum of money to support my brother since he is studying in private college.

          Uhh. I just don't enjoy going back to granny's house. The responsibility is huge. I have to carry myself well and show examples to the younger ones. Uncles and aunts always saying saying such things,

"See, Weiwen jie jie and Jingwen kor kor are studying"
"See, Weiwen jie jie and Jingwen kor kor are so guai"
"You must be like them ah, good in studies and sports"
etc etc

GAHHHHHHHHH! 
   Ja, bye all! See ya 2 days later. 
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment